2006

Friday, January 06, 2006
1:42 pm

Wow! Time really flies now it's already 2006..
Sorry haben been really blogging... still trying to make this a habit of mine.... Guess it's not really helpful that I have not been much of a diary person.. Hhaha...
Hmm... Every New year marks resolution time... Come to think of it... Should have started end of the year... But then again... why make resolutions... Hee... When half the time... Erm... would digress to slowly forget what I make...
Guess perhaps I hope to be a better person! Guess... it's a I hope...
So sharing out my resolution list... Here it goes...
Do check on me k...
1) To wake up promptly each morning for work at 7.15am.. (Guess have not really started on this... it's really harder then I thought... But perhaps it's the flu medicine that's making me really really drowsy... Hmm..... =P)
2) To take not Taxi to work... (After working out my budget and expenses... really really can save alot if I carry this through.... But then... must first complete task 1)
3) To be more organise at work... Haha... my table's a mess... starting to clear up now... THAT'S a really really good sign...
4) To daily give thanks to God and to prepare for cell group earlier... Not to be lazt lor...
Hmm... Lastly...
5) Pack my room and maintain it at a liveable state... Think this is quite a task... wooh hohohoho...

Ok... think 5 resolutions is enough to kill me already... So will leave it as just this.
Hmm... this is going to be an interesting year... cause am thinking and looking at a career change... can anyone imagine this.... weeheee...... Actually am excited and scared too lah....
Hopes everything pulls through and also... hmm... when I actually have to quit.... Hope that I will know how to tell the people that I have to tell lah...
The road ahead was visible... now it's not anymore... Guess... now it's about taking each step by faith liao.... So God... please guide and teach me and show me the way....
I feel really mixed up... Hee but... guess I've always been... That's why I always need my Everloving Father to straighten me out.

Was counting my blessings over the last few days... Hmm... Things I'm really grateful about includes my family... Thank God that they have always been really loving people... That daddy is still around and can still talk and joke at times... Though must confess that sometimes I do wish it's more then just this... Thank God for my mother... she has been a wonderful and marvellous mother... Always there and always holding the family together... Think there can be no one like her. A fantastic role model... But then again too good cause dun think I can ever be like her!! Wow!! Ever sacrificial!! Giving... forgiving and all..... Wow... she's really a beautiful creation... Only flaw... complaining that she's fat... (But then that's most women lah....)
Thank God for my ever handsome and wonderful brother... Haha... Now a year older... Will always miss the time when he's younger but really like his new found maturity too... Ability to care and all... My darling boy... Will post his photo soon!!
Hee... then there's my sister... though she's still not around much but I thank God that she remembers us at christmas and that the wound she inflicted on many no longer hurts... Hope that in this coming year she will be able to give tithings to home and honour my parents and lessen the financial burden upon my mum and dad. Lastly thank God for the new addition to the family my rabbit Patch!!! He's a real joy and all!!! Yah!!! Love the surprises he throws up and how he has a temperament like that of a human... So strange yet so endearing...

Yah!! and I thank God for my Darling!!! The teacher and mentor to many... One who inspires, discipline and build lives.... Teacher Harvey Kwek!! Hee.... I thank God that we found each other last year. It's simply amazing how we had the chance to know each other better... how things happen and all... It's really nothing short of it being a miracle. Knowing him helps me to see my own short-comings... it makes too ministry less lonely at times... It's nice to have someone to consult and pray together... Haha and of course it's nice to have someone who makes me feel absolutely special... And it's nice to work towards to constantly be a blessing to him.. but do tend to forget at times... Hmm.... Sometimes being love this way makes me more ready to give... it too helps me learn how to give to others more. It's true.. the little things do count. On this journey I've learnt to be more "gentle" in speech.. to learn to be open to share, to forgive and to be controlled on occasions.. Guess I'm still learning... For those who are thinking of going steady... wanna say.. it may sound rosy here... but the journey's not as easy as it seems.. For me.. I find it a humbling journey... To relinquish sometimes just being me.. To learn for scratch again things to do and what not too... the sense of lossness can sometimes be tough to handle... There's more lesson.. But i'm glad to be where I am.. I have learnt, I have grown, I have blessed and have been blessed. It's good.
Most of all, want to thank God for good friends!!! Lian!!! You're one in a million!!! Think it's hard to find friends that can survive through such a long period of time... To live through the differences as our life kindda part here and there... How I can really share everything with you... Think it is all possible cause we make the effort and most of all we're a family in Christ!! Nothing beats that!!! Thank you for being understanding and all especially when I get all swept away by romance... Haha... I promise will do the same for you when you're attach!! Heeee..... Still on the pink triangle case here.... working on it... heee.... Anyway.... this new year praying for you to see fruits in your ministry and work... And also new and exciting journey in your personal life!!! I believe too that God is going to put things to prepare you for mission this year... thus I pray that you'll grow in it and a new passion which refreshes will burst forth out of your belly. Thank you Friend!!!
Then there's Steve... Kenneth.... Lijun and many many other friends... so glad that we're still friends... and Steve thanks for your card it's a beauty...
qINGYU AND Marcus... So happy to know you're both back in church!!! Waiting for the pitter patter of little feet here.... heeheeeheee......... thank you both for your generousity...
I have too much to wirte... but no time... so will sign off here... adios!!!!


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content