Hmm... Though a apart of me know that work isn't everything... Though I know too that I have worked hard and all... Why is it then that appraisal still mean a fair bit to me. Why is it that the idea still makes my heart pump very fast. I thank God that it has been a good appraisal... My esteem and self worth is still intact... Hee... Having it all over it helps me to breathe much easier and lighter.
I guess perhaps I am afraid that my hard work will be repaid and met with criticism that's unfair... Cause with the amount of work I have... sometimes... I really cannot meet standards even I set for myself. Wonder if that's the norm.
I guess it's true... I do need regcognition for the effort that I've put in... I guess we all do. That's where we're built up and our egos protected... Hee... Yup guess my ego must be pretty big...
Let me be brave and face this new year ahead!! Cheer me on!! Hey to my friends out there... Pray for me k... tomorrow is my piano audition.
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.