Ding Dong Ding Dong

Monday, January 09, 2006
1:27 pm

Hey.... Realised today is 09th Jan already.. Having a piano audition in 9 days time...
it's really different this time... Not much details... And also have not really played for quite a while... Guess I am feeling excited and at the same time jervous.. Yet also enjoying the preparation process which I do miss!! Hmm... I really enjoy making music!! Wee heeeheee....


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content