Hi everyone!! So glad I went for the sanctification week yesterday!! I believe God has lifted a huge stone from my heart!! Set me free to soar freely again! So happy!! All praise to my God!!!! Hmm... dunno how many of you has read or heard from me about how terrible it is to quit... But yup... Silly me... Don't get me wrong.. the people here are all very nice... It's just that the news of leaving, people start enquiring and asking... saying the things that are often unsaid... Like one of my colleages said.. "You should be glad people are sad... at least you know you mean something..."But I was not glad.. burdened actually by all the reponses I received. I know they meant well so I can't be angry and all.. Sigh... But yesterday God spoke to me.. To learn to let go of the people I care for to Him. He will take care of them and of their feelings just like He always have taken care of mine. God loves tem as much as He loves me. They are His princes and princesses as well!! What a freedom that is to my heart. But more then that, There's a new focus I have now. To learn to be the "salt and light of the world" in a new place and environment. I know it's going to be tough.. God I pray right now that you will be with me. Help me to shine in the future k... Hmm... Guess I just want to say... I really really really love Jesus!!! No one compares with Him. I am secure in the Rock of all Ages!!! He has gone ahead of me and has prepared a path for me. hee... I trust in the name of my God!!!!! Jesus!!! I love you!!!! I choose to set my life apart for You and for Your purposes!!!
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.