Yoyoyo!! Check out the pretties in the royal cell group!! Hee... It's so much fun sometimes just being with the spiritual family!! Especially when everyone tries to be at their nicest. This pic is taken when we had our first service at expo!! Hmm... what's a cell group... Hmm... spiritual family growing together? Well perhaps.. Permanence allows people to trust and share and inturn with God in the midst help each other through times in life... For me.. anything without fun... I will die.. so here are a few pics of me having fun at cell... How not to? I'm surrounded by crazy people!! Heee..... I love you all!!! Yah!!! Through the quarrels... chiao kuan.. good times and alll.... Hey people Treasure you all!! Yoyoyoyo!!!!!
Happening dudes a dancing and groving!!! Haha... check out the blur face on kel and fun chicks... eli, vonne and yan hee... pretty..
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.