It's that time where news has gotten around.. Lots of explaing to do... some teary eyes.. some frustrated eyes... some... Well... But hey... just in case anyone has goyyen a wrong idea... No nO... It's just about me quitting!! The major saga in my life now.. Been explaining to pple.. Colleagues that I thought I din matter to now seems like I really really do... It's really tough to say goodbye... Emotionally drained by the end of work day. This is really tough... dread going to work every morning. Seems like there's nothing much that wills me to come.. Maybe it's tough too cause the pple here are really really nice.. No nasty pple.. Will put up some photos of these lovely people really soon!!It's really a nice environment... But the work is tough... Think I am kindda devoid of feelings now... Hee... Problems... =p Think maybe that's why I kindda edgy lately... Perhaps that's why I get touchy over the littlest things... Maybe.... Sigh... Looking forward to every holiday.. everyday where I no need to work... Hee... so terrible right... Guess it's time to draw strength from God liao... Hee.... That's all for now... Wan Ting
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.