Why is quitting so tough?

Friday, February 03, 2006
2:38 pm

Hmm... Just tendered my resignation...
Must say.. Was not prepared for the whole qutting thing.. It always seems so easy when just talking about it.. "I quit!" But sigh... it's really so so so so tough. It's tough handing in the letter, it's tough telling people... it's tough facing them. It's tougher knowing that someone has to take over my trash.
Sigh!!! Argh!!!!!!!
This whole process is really a hundred times harder then I thought! I wonder is it becuase I find my reasons very selfish. Sigh... Dunno lah.... Wonder what God is tryig to teach me.. Saying "No" ? I really really dunno... I am praying and trying to listen... God please.... Speak soon...


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content