Counting Down

Thursday, March 16, 2006
12:11 pm

Everybody!!! Argh!!!! Still got 2 months more at work!!!
I'm rearing to go!!! Wanna go play!!! Play!!! Play!!!
I need fun in my life... work is boring me out...
Boo Hoo..... Straining forward with my holiday in mind....
I want to play!!! I want freedom of time!!!
Argh!!!!!!!
Why O why must I be stuck in the office...


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content