Really enjoyed the encounter camp!! Nothing like meeting God, serving Him and letting Him love me and remembering it. Hee... Been a while since the last encounter. And this one has been really different. Been a while since I really enjoyed myself serving!! Hee... Dunno why but yup God is good!! Think it has to do with having Lian there cause it never fails to remind me that I'm not alone in the journey!! And yup... maybe we have the same crappy frequency which I'm sure God loves!!!! Lian!!!! Love you!!! Muacks!!!!! It's great to have a sister like you!!! Haha... Think the aunty stand dun stand in this case!!! Hahaha!!!! Next must be because of the young and beautiful guidees I have!! Their constant love and gentleness.... Their sharings really blessed me. To my girls.. Eli, Vonne and Yan.. Love ya gals.. It's a privilege to see, hear and witness what God is doing in each of your lives. I am waiting to hear from you all and can't wait to hear from you all!!! You girls has been a real encouragement to me!!!! Pretties pretties... To those at service and HT, Thanks very much for rising up to serve and cover up for me... You gals are the best always!!! Think no one has better members then me. Love ya all!!!!!!!
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.