Misunderstood

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
2:50 pm


Sorry to all my fan... Hee...
So thick skin...
Have not been updating for a while cause, well.... Zonk out by work...
So stressed that got a gastric prob... Anyway... thank God it is all over...
Work is never easy... I guess...
Headache... Aspirin....
Also it has been a lull period of my life.. thus din want to make everyone turn blue with my blue stories... Hee....
But dun worry... I am all better now... Will rise up strong again.
Just wanna share an experience here...for those who knows the details... Well keep it to yourself lah...
Hee... think not good if things get too specific.

During the past week felt really misunderstood by people who does not really know me and has formed an impression based on who I was a long time back... Shy, scared, insecure and all.... But truth is I've really grown alot in the last few years... I am someone who can stand up for herself and speak my mind when I think it is helpful and I am no longer scared... and definately not as insecure as I was before... cause I've come to love myself more.... It's really easy when I journey longer and closer to God. And in this saga, I don't have a chance to make myself known and to have a place to say my piece as well... those are not direct arrows... It's tough...
Been a long while since I last felt hurt like that... and also... I guess... insecure... Confidence definately dropped... Hee... I am definately human.
But I guess... through thias it shows me I still have much to learn to be secure in my Lord and Saviour and that only He can change a person's view and cause them to see the beaty of His works in me. I am glad I have God in my life and that out of it... I have become a better person then who I was before... Not the best yet... Still a long long way to go... but I thank God for all of His works in my life.... Lord, let me love you all the days of my life and to walk where You direct alone... Let me be captured by You always... Help me Lord to be faithful and loving to you.
I love you Jesus!!!


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content