Purposelessness..

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
12:53 pm

Been really trying time at work... I'm busy and crowded out yet I don't know by what... and how come..
I find it one of the greatest struggle in life to come to work every morning... Why cause I feel that it looking towards a tiring time that is pointless and all...
Sigh... That's me... Think with the quitting of job, Work becomes purposelessness.. cause I am now getting mainly mundane and boring stuff... Not much help these people actually require. Perhaps too seeing the lack of an end... I find it a real chore to carry through with the current work I am seeing...
It's a dreary period... It really really is.... Guess I must be emotionally drained of any sympathy I have too for the people I am now seeing... I just wanna play and have fun... Play Play Holiday It's what I am now laying my eyes on... Quick quick april hurry up to go.... That my break may come soon.....


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content