Chicken Pox

Friday, June 16, 2006
6:34 pm

Hmm... Not sure how many here know this... But my dear has been down with chicken pox...
Doesn't look very fun... But it got me thinking... Why is chicken pox call chicken pox...
It doesn't look like chicken... It is most likely not caused by eating chicken... And neither does it grow on chicken or make us look like chicken...
Hmm... Just a thought... Anyone has idea why? Hmm... Or is it cuase by similar virus as that of the bird flu...
Haha.. think I'm beginning to sound like a Bimbo....
Hee...
Another thought... It bad enough to be itchy all over togather with the fever... Then why is it that people who cares got to torture the sick more by not allowing them to eat nice yummy food... No eggs... and Hahaha !!1 Of course no chicken!!! No garlic... No preservative... No certain kind of fish... (Cannot have those that swim in not salted water...) Chim.....
Anyway... I'm so mighty glad that I got mine when I was 12 togather with all my siblings... Guess iot makes the time less miserable... at least no one will be dangling yummy food before me!!! Heee......


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content