Reminder!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
12:24 pm

Been a long time since I last attended a "spiritual" meeting or something fondly known as cell group in a school... Sure brings back lotsa memories... Hee... And also... Hmm... Some good reminders to the basics about being a Christian. I like the line and it is resounding... We need to stand out and be radical. Be a light... Heard it when I was in SAJC cell.. But wow!! To hear it again now is great. sOUND REMINDER.
I need that. Realign myself again as a student... I'm not gonna just do time and slack around... Time to care and share... Time to be that light... To be bold in words and actions that yes!! I am a Christian A child and princess of the Most High God.
Yes!! It is great to be refreshed by my family in Christ... Brothers and Sisters!! Great Job!!!
Learning and relearning again what it meant to be a christian student..
First a christian and then a student.
Anyone seeing this pray for me k.
Wanna be a better person.


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content