Tiredness...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
11:27 am

Yes... it's just one of those days in school again...
And it's extra miserable cause I am really really tired and it's a day that stretches from 8.30am till 6.30pm...
And what's more... On national day eve!!!
Just when I'm getting all patriotic and excited about my nation's birthday!!
All geared up to wish this matured and richly endowed lady a big big happy birthday... and then to be held hostage in school for the whole day... Argh!!!
Haha... What's best woke up so late today... 8am to be exact... it's a miracle that i'm only 10 mins late for class... Thank you taxi uncle for driving so fast... Hee... But yup... the fare burnt a hole in my pocket...
Thank you God for clearing the jam or the potential jam.. and blessing me with such a nice taxi uncle.
Hee.... Please help clear the grey clouds in my heart for today too.... Yucky feeling please go away... God help me to keep my actions in check today and get rid of any potential irritation please... Hee....
National day eve!!! Here I come!!!!!!!


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content