" For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believed in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
For many christians, me included, this is not a foreign verse. We probably heard this on the day we were born again. Yet it's profoundness I guess perhaps we will never ever fully understand or to be and do what it says... (hmmm... perhaps it's about not doing too...) For me... Heard this a zillion times from people till I experienced it myself....
We're save by grace and not works... God's presence with us and in us is given in the same way too... Yet silly me... When I feel dry or out.. instead of reaching for that grace with humility and weakness... It's often down to... hmm... more qt stuff... bible reading... praying.... and the whole religious act.... learning once again to depend on him to know I need only to thirst and reach for His grace... and yes... by faith... He will be there. He is the mighty and good God... It's not me....
Only by grace can we enter.... Only by grace can we stand... Not by our human endeavours But by the blood of the lamb..
Learning once again how much my Abba loves me and always will...
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.