Mouse Attack!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
4:49 pm

Hi everybody!
Last weekend... Sigh... My room was invader by a uninvited visitor!! Argh!!! And no.. It's not Stuart Little!!! It's a little thieft... One that stole my sleep, my beauty rest and the peace in my room...
Argh!!!!
Everything and everyone was thrown into a frenzy...
Something so tiny creating a whole world war in my room.
My mum practically tore everything apart and down in my room... Scrabbed every corner. Shifted every single thing in sight... She fought and defended and fired at the intruder. Till finally the intruder lay lifeless... for the destruction it was capable of. It's small but deadly...The virus it carries cannot be underestimated.
My room is smelling slightly sterile now... But is definately safe... Peaceful rest again...
Oh yes... My room is not the breeding ground k... It's all those eateries beneath my house... Time to get civil servant in to intervene....
And I must say... those tiny enemies are really really smart... they are everything you see on cartoon. They swing and have fun. They run and can really hide... They know who adn where to avoid. Cute... But hey... never judge anything by it's looks.
End off by saying... I love my mummy!!! Sacrifice so much to fight off this enenmy for me.


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content