Hi there... Sad sad day... my poor rabbit.... Sigh.. got bullied by my aunty... Now it has a injured foot... Limping... The incident happened on thursday... When I got home.. my rabbit was not eating and was really limping.. became fearful of people including me... So heart breaking... After 2 trips to the vet... 2 x-rays.. concluded that he has a collapsed ligament.. Which is actully pretty fortunate already... If it had been a bad broken bone... it would have been an amputation.. Now his on medication really hope he'll be all alright soon... Can't say he is grumbling... he enjoys the medicine.. think it must be really sweet. My heart nearly died at the vet the first time when I could see the pain he was in... Thank you God that he is all well.. Guess I really can't bear to see a leg lost on him... Post his pic next time... gotta run now... lesson
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.