Catching up

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
2:07 pm

Been a while since I last posted... Sorry to any fan club that has been following...
School has been absolutely crazy... eNDLESS SEA OF ASSIGNMENT....
So glad it is all ending....
Sine I am blogging now... instead of my endless grumbling and rumblings about how miserable ife has been due to National Institude of Assignments.... (Yes... it's that bad... it makes every classmates agree it renders you totally lifeless less...)
I'm gonna share a little thanksgiving for something that took place a while back...
Was quite stress last month financially... cause firstly I'm a compulsive saver.. dun save money will die... And then there's a payment I need to make for mission trip and then there's a payment for insurance and all... All these set me back by about $500.00. Thought I'm gonna die...Cause even on a good month I never ever saved that much before...
I prayed very very hard... somehow I will pull through without dipping into my savings...And guess what... I didn't... still managed to save a little bit... and still shopped and bought a top!! Miracle... Hee... Perhaps the petrol lasted longer then they usually do... the extra times I got free parking in school... Hmmm... I wonder... But yes.. I'm glad my God is so faithful...


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content