Christmas!!

Saturday, December 16, 2006
8:43 pm

I love Christmas!! I really really do!!!
This is because Christmas is a time for giving, receiving...a season to love and be love.
I am often very blessed by my parents and all during this season.
But what makes this Christmas evedn mopre special is having Charisa back with us.. Harvey cooking up a storm for a party and having new members added to the spiritual family.
There are so many things that I am so thankful for in this season so many so many that I am actually really overwhelmed that can't recall one off hand right now.
It's so nice to be so blessed.
Miss you Lian... If you'r reading this..
Rissa counting down to your arrival. Love you!!!


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content