New Life.

Friday, June 29, 2007
7:12 am

Hi everybody,
Woah.... Will be trying to resurrect a dead blog here. Hee.
I have now been reposted to another new school.
Won't mention names.
But wanna say it has been great knowing how God's hands has been it all.

I am still settling down.Still quite a dodo around. Don't know where is this and that.
This school is in its first year. Perhaps that's why some systems are still being refined.

But hey not complaining here.

God has brought me here. So i'm here to make a difference.
On my first day, my "boss" turned out be to a christian. And she encouraged me to pray.
I was really encouraged by that. Many teachers here are christians. It is nice to know that there are many in Christ around to guide me.

I have been very blessed, so many people are eagerly helping me to settle down.
I made some really new friends. So glad to have them for company.

School has been a blur. Cause everyday move so fast. I was given the most notorious class. But prayer works!!!! I tamed the class. Wow!!!!! Not claiming the credit. It's all God!! Hee... So many timely coincidence that worked in my favour. Thank God. Yes, when we regconise Him, He'll always lead us in triumphant procession!!!!

Slept late last night. Hopefully today I can keep my eyes wide open!! =)


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content