
I simply love those shrek ears from Mac's
So adorable and eye catching.
Mostof all the reason being... I simply love the cartoon shrek.
It is one cartoon that speaks clearly about beauty goes beyond skin deep.
Or at least love is meant to be less shallow.
In our daily lives, looks does matter. Simply because people form their impression of you based on that.
Sad but true. Although I can't say that it is inaccurate.... It is definately not always correct.
Wearing those ears makes me feel that I am standing up for that message. And guys... take that. Girls are a whole lot more then how they look. Don't always just take the physical appearance as the criteria for you to decide "chase" or "not chase". I feel proud to be standing up for deeper issues.
Sisters and brothers too... Remember always we're fearfully and wonderfully made.
I like being an ogre. Hahaha.... I think I'm a pretty one both in and out.