100 K... The final lap of a short term race set to have a long term effect. And sadly, it made an impact on me only now... well just slightly earlier. It's often easy to just be caught up in our own little world. "So tired.... work suxz...etc.." and we help that grumbling spirit to grow. And often it makes life worse. Hee.... Well, going to the 1 room flats and blessing the poort people there realign me and my cell again. It's great that we got to pray and bless all people. I'm glad that though we're unable to do much to eleviate their pain and sorrows, we can pray and encourage them. I've learnt that the poor are those rich in the Spirit. They are ever ready to receive and no pride to block their way. If we learn to live the way the poor do, knowing that we own nothing, we can be so much richer in the Spirit.We'll be more ready to try new things and to bless more. We will learn to give what we cannot keep and in turn gain what cannot be lost. The freedom given when we walk in the image of our saviour. To people whom I've blessed, I will truly keep all of you in prayers.
Intro
Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by
Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.
This is me I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.