By grace I come...

Thursday, March 06, 2008
9:28 am

Hmmm..... kind of in a pensive mood... I wonder if it is because of a lack of sleep or a over-cluttered life... I have felt that my life is filled to the brim and overflowing with responsibilities and endless tasks... Some of which I am really eager to lose it... But I can't...
An endless list of to dos and a lack of understanding from people around why I can't do certain things... My lack of ability to cope has subconsciously made me feel like a really bad person... From there... I guess a sense of anger and self-reproachment. This makes me uncertain about approaching my Saviour... A groundless and irrational fear that He just might flash my uncompleted to do list in front of me when I approach Him has kept me away for too long and too far for me to maintain a passion. I do love Him... He is the reason I am where I am... But not enough to be excited and to go extra miles just for Him.

It good to be reminded again that A heart to love and desire Him and the time in itself to be spent with Him is a gift from Him. Wow!! How freeing that message has been!! But it made me wonder too.... Then just what are the things I can do for the One who has died for me.... The very best an empty prayer. Half-hearted words.... "Lord teach me to love you..." The thought made me realise just how much my Saviour loves me. I can't do anything without His grace... Yet often I do not know just how deep and much the grace is.....

Truly... The worst lover and worst person to die for has got to be me... But He chose to die for me... That I may enjoy my relationship with Him... That I may receive and at times take forgranted, more gifts from Him.

This is truly too wonderful a thought for me.... Truly truly...Thank you Lord for the grace and gift to even know this.... I love you Jesus.


Intro

Disclaimer. watever.
Welcome people.
Thanks for droppin by

Jaslyn aka Wan Ting.

This is me
I am anything but ordinary cause my Father loves me.

I love:

having fun
sleeping
shopping

I loathe:

work!
no sleep
mosquitoes

Linkiez.

Creditz.

miiss_understood
Photoshop
Macromedia
Brus.hes

Talk-a-lot.

Archivez.

{x} January 2006 {x} February 2006 {x} March 2006 {x} April 2006 {x} May 2006 {x} June 2006 {x} July 2006 {x} August 2006 {x} September 2006 {x} October 2006 {x} November 2006 {x} December 2006 {x} January 2007 {x} February 2007 {x} March 2007 {x} June 2007 {x} July 2007 {x} August 2007 {x} September 2007 {x} March 2008 {x} August 2009


Free Blog Content